What is LTIWET ?
LTIWET is Not just water treatment technology but Water Enhancement Technology using the specific ceramic beads ( “LTI Ceramic Beads”) which could change the structure of water thereby bringing so many benefits to the living on the earth.
How does it work ?
LTI Ceramic Beads of which ingredients are only available from the particular natural ore located in a limited area of Japan agitate in a tube or chamber constantly at the fixed speed. This constant agitation of LTI Ceramic Beads in a tube or chamber could positively charges water thereby changing the water’s molecular structure and releasing the water’s hydrogen atoms. This alteration of the water molecules provides many benefits including reduced surface tension of the water enabling our converted water to more easily enter the cells of humans, plants and animals.
What is the science behind the functioning of technology?
The following is an abridged pictorial explanation of the water conversion principle using LTI ceramics.
The basics concerning our technology are our proprietary quartz-like ceramic beads and engineering which are used to create a process that positively charges water thereby changing the water’s molecular structure and releasing the water’s hydrogen atoms. This alteration of the water molecules provides many benefits including reduced surface tension of the water enabling our converted water to more easily enter the cells of humans, plants and animals.
Water molecules are made up of hydrogen and oxygen atoms, with each molecule containing 2 hydrogens and 1 oxygen. Untreated Water [H2O] holds a negative (-) charge. (see Figure 1)
LTI’s Ceramic Beads are negatively charged. A layer of negatively charged anions (-) forms on the beads’ surface area. (see Figure 2)
The agitation of LTI’s ceramic beads within the activation chamber causes them to collide with one another creating what is known as the Peltier effect. A second positively charged layer (cation) is created on top of the ceramic negatively charged surface layer (anion) known as an electric double layer. (Figure 3)
Where there is friction there is energy (heat) release. This is known as the Interfacial Electrokinetic Phenomenon. This action produces a conversion channel where electron transfer occurs changing the water’s structure by breaking the hydrogen/oxygen bonds between each molecule. Surface tension reduction and other benefits result.
What are the cores of LTIWET technology ?
- LTI Ceramic Beads of which ingredients need to include the specific substances in a fixed ratio respectively and unlike other ceramic beads, LTI Ceramic Beads could be hard enough to live with the agitation of the ceramic beads in a tube or chamber irrespective of such fast water velocity.
- LTI Ceramic Beads have much higher CEC ( Cation Exchange Capacity ) than any other ceramic beads which could attract minerals so effectively softening water and could easily provide the positive charge to water.
- The constant agitation of LTI Ceramic Beads in a tube or chamber at the fixed speed should be essential for the optimal effects including antioxidant and antimicrobial effects.
What are the advantages of LTI’s device (LTIWET)?
- Outstanding longevity of the units without maintenance
- No power source to be required for running the device. Only water flow
- No chemical used. 100% natural ore
- Agricultural Industry ( any crop, i.e. grain, vegetable, fruits and other plants )
- Livestock Industry ( chicken, duck, cattle, pig, hog and dairy cattle )
- Buildings (Large buildings including hotels, airport building)
- Cooling Towers
- Hospitals ( dialysis filter equipment ) and etc.
- Significantly soften hardness of water
- Reduce the growth of E-coli and other bacteria
- Significantly increased yield, while reducing the use of water and fertilizer and pesticide, and improving the soil in agricultural application
- Remove scale and slime
- Reduce the mortality rate of livestock dramatically and improve the growth rate with less feed
See some of the effects below:
Comparison of the compressor tubes with our device (left) and w/o our device (right)
Comparison of the growth of wheat: Treated (left) & Control (right)
How LTIWET ensures produce freshness with its significant antioxidant effect?
- Soak 2 Oranges: one in tap and the other in activated water. In order to promote decay, both have been wrapped and sealed in plastic wraps.
- Add a non-processed fresh orange in second month.
- Record monthly visual progress through the 6th month.
Activated water soaked orange (centre) has dripped some water out but is still in edible condition. Tap water (extreme right) soaked orange progressed with so much decay that obvious deformation is seen. The non-processed orange (extreme left) has further progressed through dehydration process.